The application is an online process. We will ask you to complete an online form (by clicking on the button to the right) and enter a valid email address. We will use this email address for all correspondence regarding your application.
Please ensure you read and understand the information below before completing your application. For further guidance please read the help text within the application form.
Expression of Interest
The first part of the application is the Expression of Interest where we ask for your company details and details about your proposed project including;
- The nature of your project i.e. machinery acquisition
- The number of jobs this project will create
- The number of jobs safeguarded i.e. those at risk of redundancy if this project did not go ahead
- The amount of grant you are applying for and sources of other investment for this project
- Additional benefits to the local economy e.g. supporting the local supply chain, employment of apprentices etc.
If your Expression of Interest is successful, you will be invited to complete a Full Application form expanding on your project proposal including;
- A more detailed project plan
- Specific details of the jobs to be created and safeguarded i.e. the types of jobs Skilled, Apprentices etc
- Your commitment to the additional benefits specified in the EOI
- Information about the premises in which the project takes place e.g. whether planning permission is required
You will be asked to upload additional evidence in support of the application. All applications will require;
- 2 years financial/management accounts and 2 years cash flow/Profit & Loss forecasts
- 3 Supplier quotations and a project specification (request for quotation document)
- Confirmation of other finance i.e. bank loan
Building related projects will require some or all of the following documentation, dependent upon on the specific nature of the project;
- Planning permission approval
- Architect plans
- Photographs of the building
- Lease agreement
- Structural engineers report
Please Note: If the full application form is not completed within 3 months of submission of the Expression of Interest the application will be closed and applicants will be invited to reapply.
Visit our Accelerating Business Growth page or Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Please note that due to matters beyond the control of Regenerate, any payment of RGF is subject to Government Funding
Search our online database of available finance schemes and other pubicly funded services in the Lancashire area.
Find the latest business events in Lancashire below, provided by Regenerate Pennine Lancashire and our public sector partners.
Search our online database of available land and property in Pennine Lancashire and contact us to assist you in finding the right commercial space for your business.