“Regenerate sourced a grant to help us acquire the two machines that our business can’t do without. The finance was a great help, but their free seminars were even better." Stephen Coates, Optimill, Colne.
The Fuse Fund is a £4m enterprise programme designed to support new businesses trading less than 3 years.
The Fuse Fund is a competitive capital grant scheme that will help new businesses to finance growth projects creating new jobs and investment across Lancashire.
- Capital investment projects
- Property improvement
- Building expansion
- Infrastructure improvement
- Minimum grant funding of £5,000 to a maximum of £50,000
- Typically, a grant is allocated on a 1:3 ratio, 25% of the total project cost. Therefore a minimum of £5,000 grant is allocated on a total project cost of £20,000.
Am I eligible?
Eligible businesses will comply with the following criteria;
- Based in the County of Lancashire (including Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool)
- Plans for growth and the creation of jobs within 12 months of project completion
- Small and Medium Enterprise’s (SME) trading less than 36 months.
- Has received less than 200,000 Euros in public support over the past three years (including the grant amount within this application)
What’s the process?
- If you are interested in applying for the fund, complete the Eligibility Checklist and then the online form in the Apply section.
- Your application will then be assessed and you will be notified of the outcome
This grant programme is delivered in partnership with Lancashire Business View.
Find out more in our Frequently Asked Questions section or Apply.
If you require further information Contact Us
Please note that due to matters beyond the control of Regenerate, any payment of RGF is subject to Government Funding
If you are looking to acquire machinery, improve efficiency or expand your premises, you might be eligible for partial finance, grant funding or support through one of Regenerate's schemes.
Regenerate provides support for new businesses in Pennine Lancashire through impartial business support, workshops and training and access to finance.
This programme is a result of Regenerate's successful bid into a national programme called the ‘Regional Growth Fund’. Accelerating Business Growth (ABG) is a competitive grant scheme that will fund business growth projects across Lancashire.